Date Online: 2020-03-27
The COVID-19 pandemic has led us all to seek new ways to conduct business and serve customers, and it is Urbanimmersive’s top priority to ensure the safety and health of our employees, families, customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
In addition to encouraging the increased use of 3D Tour technology - using products like our Immersive 3D Tour - the real estate marketing community is sharing some great information about how to stay safe and productive while helping to fight the spread of COVID-19. During these uncertain times, we encourage all real estate marketing professionals to review this checklist before entering a customers home:
- Ensure that you and your employees are not experiencing any flu-like symptoms, particularly fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- If anyone is experiencing symptoms, have them call the doctor and stay at home.
- If the job cannot be completed, please reschedule the appointment for a future date that makes sense based on what's going on in your community.
- Because the situation is dynamic, please follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (United States).
- Thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water before, during and after the appointment.
- If possible, do not touch any of the furniture and refrain from onsite staging.
- We recommend wearing gloves and following WHO’s guidance on when and how to wear a mask.
For more information on how to deal with COVID-19 in your workplace, refer to this article from WHO.